Voice to Parliament: 10 Signs You Might Be a Yes Voter
As Australia heads towards a referendum asking us to enshrine an Indigenous voice to parliament into the constitution it can be difficult to know fact from fiction and how to vote.
To help our fellow Australians, here at The Kookaburra Buzz we’ve compiled a list of 10 signs you’re probably a Yes voter (for signs you might be a No voter click here).
- You think it will help Indigenous People of Australia
- You always trust your feelings more than facts
- You have complete trust and faith in the government
- You can’t wait to get your next COVID booster
- You regularly update your profile pic to support the current thing (Pride, Ukraine, BLM etc.)
- You’re a constitutional lawyer looking forward to lots of work
- You’re Indigenous and can’t wait to stick it to the whites and make them “pay the rent”
- You believe Dylan Mulvaney is the best woman ever and wish Bud Lite was sold in Australia
- You’re favourite part of any event is the Welcome to Country ceremony
- You’re a communist